Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 06:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Dad's a muggle.... Mom's a squib... Apollo frowned because while his parents were both wizards/witches, he never really considered all the different possibilities. He knew of squibs, of course, but what did it make the child? This was why he wasn't a ravenclaw because having the brainpower to think outside the box for what that made Quinn wasn't his strong point. But he supposed since neither parent had magic, that would technically make Quinn muggleborn. Quinn didn't seem bad though or a hindrance to the wizardkind? He'd gotten accepted to Hogwarts in the same way Apollo had, so what was the problem?

It actually was making Apollo queasy thinking about this. But before he could respond to anything, which he didn't really know what to say anyway, a girl about their age appeared with a fluffy pygmy puff in her arms. She seemed to already know Quinn, who introduced himself. "Hey Dahlia, nice to meet you. And you too Sir Frederick."

"The fresh air is well... refreshing and less suffocating..." He was sure Dahlia would know what he meant, Quinn definitely would from their brief discussion before Dahlia showed up. He glanced over at Quinn. "Wait, I didn't mess up your studying, did I?" Quinn had welcomed him to join him, but now he was concerned suddenly.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.