View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 03:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Oh, he came here weekly? Dahlia made a mental note to keep an eye out for him in that case. "They do. If they didn't like it, they'd let you know." With so many creatures in the barns and in the sanctuary she knew how important it was to come here and help out anyway that she could. "I'm here all the time." Daily. Or as close to daily as she could get. "I love being around them all. There's a comfort to being in here."

Dahlia hadn't expected Devin to get up and follow her but she gave him a gentle smile and a nod of her head. The question also hadn't been meant for him but that fact that he had answered her was appreciative. "No, I can't. Maybe someday a very long time from now." As much as she wanted to be able to see them so that she could interact with them more easily, she wasn't at all ready for the conditions that would able her to do so.

Dahlia still couldn't determine who the older student was, not even when they looked over their shoulder at her and Devin. Maybe it was the distance in which they were standing in the barn or the hat on their head. Not that it even mattered really. What did matter was what they had said. It sent a cold shiver straight down her spine and made her almost regret even asking what she had. The answer hadn't even been specific as to whether or not they could see the Threstals. Yet... it made her sad. Very sad.

Without thinking, Lia took a small step closer to Devin, seeking a silent comfort from the fact that those words could very possibly be true. There was a deep threat hanging over all of them this year. "I- well I hope that doesn't happen." It was spoken in a near whisper.

You are Bread!