Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 03:57 AM   #20 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Not to be mean, but I'm not sure my friend is smart enough to study being a Healer," Phoebe stretched her jaw, which had started to tingle. Something happening, and it wasn't pleasant. What a terrible potion... tasted bad, felt bad. But it did something pretty amazing.

"But I'll tell her what you said. Thanks."
"Oh, I don't think that's true. I'm a healer, aren't I?" Gabi asked with a small chuckle and a grin. Did she just crack a joke? Yikes. Gross. Who did she think she was, Armen?

"Let me see your teeth...ah, looks like a few are starting to come in, very slowly though. I imagine it'll be another hour or so," she informed her with a small frown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Did she? Did she see? Nem had to wonder. Unless that was just a part of her bedside manner, or whatever it was called.

Speaking of which, Nem went ahead and perched on the edge of that bed they'd waited at the foot of. No need to lie down or anything, they weren't an invalid, and there was something too vulnerable for their liking about lying in or on a bed, even reclining, while someone else bustled around was up on two feet. "Thanks. Don't reckon I need that potion though. I've not got a cold or anything, barely even a headache." Nem folded their arms over their chest, but otherwise there was no readable body language to see. No expression. Flat. "Just dizzy."
"Would you like some biscuits? I have some to snack on when students have an upset stomach...they're not very good but they'll get something in your stomach before lunch," she offered with a small smile. She had a feeling Nem was going to be exceedingly stubborn about the matter, though. She wasn't about to turn them away and force them back to class...considering the current climate of the castle. They could hang around for a bit if they wanted.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid