Thread: Mid Level Lifts
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 02:42 AM   #44 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Scottie was going to try his best not to snap out of mere MENTAL EXHAUSTION at this man because he was his superior, and he also didn't need to be suspicious. So he merely shook his head. "No no! I'm fine," he smiled more and gave a thumbs up. He had NOT been about to have a panic attack..nope...not HIM. NOT SCOTTIE.

"Oh, Mr. Fletcher?" Fletchy. "That man!" he crossed his arms and puuuuursed his lips. "Not a fan. Not a fan at all." He tried to look DISGOOSTED. "You tell him he needs to be careful around here. Times are a-changing. And you should watch out, too, sir."

Being kinda' rude was fun, a little bit, when you didn't mean it. Was his pin on straight? He tried his best not to fiddle with it.
Conley gave the man the most confused look ever. Honestly how was he supposed to believe the man was alright when he was acting like a petulant two year old. But he wasn't the man's father or keeper and so he tried to just ignore him.

That was until he caught site of the pin the man was playing with on his lapel. A pin exactly like the one Conley himself was wearing. A lightbulb went on and his stomach suddenly wrapped itself up in a sailor's knot. "Yes, well. I'll be sure to pass along your advice." Was the man trying to tell him something? Did he know something? He was suddenly very eager to meet up with Fletcher. His fingers twitched and he shoved his hand into his pocket.

The lift stopped at his floor and he stepped out. He turned back like he was going to say something else, then paused. "The tea on Level 5 is quite good. If you ever find yourself in need of a cup." And with that. He walked off.