Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 07:55 PM   #19 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
"Ah, I see," Gabi nodded. Everyone was having their own share of stress this term. It made sense that to escape it, a few more students would be resorting to running to the hospital wing as an excuse. "Well, take as much time as you need. Sit down...do you think you need a Pepperrup Potion to help?" she asked them, juuuuust in case they actually DID feel a bit under the weather.
Did she? Did she see? Nem had to wonder. Unless that was just a part of her bedside manner, or whatever it was called.

Speaking of which, Nem went ahead and perched on the edge of that bed they'd waited at the foot of. No need to lie down or anything, they weren't an invalid, and there was something too vulnerable for their liking about lying in or on a bed, even reclining, while someone else bustled around was up on two feet. "Thanks. Don't reckon I need that potion though. I've not got a cold or anything, barely even a headache." Nem folded their arms over their chest, but otherwise there was no readable body language to see. No expression. Flat. "Just dizzy."

You are Chocolate!