View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 03:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Right.

He nodded at the first question poised by his boss, and eyed the lolli as the man simply stared back. Sometimes, people liked to create awkward silences in order to make the other person talk more. The "talking more" would usually reveal something about the uncomfortable party.

Scottie said not a word, simply drawing out the silence as long as Goldy wished to. He was USED to feeling awkward, all right? Pffft. This was nothing. His nerves were starting to ride, but he pushed them down, repeating the mantra, BE LOGAN BE LOGAN BE LOGAN over and over and over again in his head.

"I've already got something, sir."
He said casually, leaning forward, elbows on Goldwasser's desk. "Firstly - got any extra lollipops, sir?! I tell you - I TELL YOU SIR - every time you eat one, I just - I just want one TOO!" he broke into the most geeeeenuine grin. But come on. CANDY??? and he was channeling his twin. "Secondly........mostly it's about ole' Fletcher up on Level One. The undersecretary. Not ONLY did he disclose VERY personal information with me - and I might add I did NOT pry - I've also seen him receive quite a few shipments lately. Boxes and boxes. And boxes. Not sure what they are or where they're going, but every time he comes to sign for them he looks sweaty, nervous, and glances around to make sure no one's watching." He nodded firmly.

"Being security is nice like that. You look bored enough, and no one thinks twice about you being present. There's also talk from any Hogwarts parents we've got employed here...they are not happy about this ban from all mail and contact business. There's been mutterings of going to Minister Hollingberry about it, sir. I can give the names of those people....." If Goldwasser cared to know. He leaned back in the chair once more and tried to spin the chair, if it were a spinny one. "What's more - Fletcher's a criminal. He told me himself. It's a wonder he's let near the Minister....." he sighed and shook his head. "Disappointing to see the way this place has changed since my father left....."

Could he go home and vomit? And then snuggle Nando? And then sleep off how awful this felt? No? Okay.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin