View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 02:13 AM   #20 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tapio DeVries
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireheart View Post

"Yes, I'd hope the same. I do trust you realize the severity of the.....present situation...We will do everything we can to keep you safe."
Shreya looked at Violet, her eyes filled with sadness at the realization that she couldn't even help her own students and colleagues.
Yeah, Violet was aware of it--she may only be in third year, but she was already fifteen and had seen plenty of bad stuff that year away from school with her father. Being aware didn't help any--what were they going to do, anyway? Just staying out of trouble wouldn't work forever, these intruders had some sort of plan and it wouldn't turn out well for any of them once they got started, Violet was sure of it. But looking at the sadness in her teacher's eyes, she didn't have the heart to talk about it any further.

She took another (more careful) sip of her tea, which had thankfully cooled enough to drink (especially if you didn't gulp it), and set the cup back down on the table. "Yes, well, I just felt better trying to do something, but I wouldn't want to get anyone in trouble. She got up reluctantly to go, then looked back up at her teacher with a crooked smile. "But...the potion was all right, wasn't it? I mean, it would have been all right to give someone, in different circumstances..." Bring the conversation back to potions and leave on a high note, that was the way.