Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 01:41 AM   #17 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Nem was not exactly counting the seconds that passed, but they did slightly relish the ones in which they passed by unnoticed. Just something about it.

But anyway. Here for a different reason and all.

"I'm fine," Nem said, the answer sounding a little automatic. They paused a beat, then went on. "Well, not fine. I've been feeling a bit light-headed, nothing major, but if it's enough to have to leave class, it made sense to get permission to come straight here." Sensible, see? Responsible Upstead. "I think it's just stress though. Sort of unavoidable."
"Ah, I see," Gabi nodded. Everyone was having their own share of stress this term. It made sense that to escape it, a few more students would be resorting to running to the hospital wing as an excuse. "Well, take as much time as you need. Sit down...do you think you need a Pepperrup Potion to help?" she asked them, juuuuust in case they actually DID feel a bit under the weather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Phoebe wasn't going to be finicky. If the potion grew back her teeth, then she didn't care how bad it tasted. She took the most foul mouthful of potion and gave a huge grin of bloody stump teeth. See? All gone!

While she waited for the nauseating potion to do its work, and trying to distract herself from the churning in her stomach, Phoebe glanced at the clean cots and tidy bottles around her. "D'you know of any books that a fifth year... or someone... might read if they were interested in Healing? Not for me. I mean, how dumb, right? But someone else?"
Gabi grinned at her. "Well if your FRIEND is interested in healing, I recommend stocking up on books on healing magic, specifically potions and charms," she explained. "Making sure you do well in those classes, as well as herbology and transfiguration," she added. Those were all ESSENTIAL subjects, just to be safe.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid