Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 01:23 AM   #16 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
"Of course," Gabi smiled as she handed her the potion. "I'm going to have you drink a small dose of Skele-Gro to help regrow your teeth. Once we grow in the ones that are missing I'll repair the broken ones, because the potion won't work on them," she explained. It always warmed her heart when the students wanted to know more about what she considered her side gig - although the last few terms, it had been far more important than her teaching job. Funny how things worked out, yeah?

"It's bitter, but only a sip of it is all we need. I suggest plugging your nose and just going for it,"
she told her with a small smile.
Phoebe wasn't going to be finicky. If the potion grew back her teeth, then she didn't care how bad it tasted. She took the most foul mouthful of potion and gave a huge grin of bloody stump teeth. See? All gone!

While she waited for the nauseating potion to do its work, and trying to distract herself from the churning in her stomach, Phoebe glanced at the clean cots and tidy bottles around her. "D'you know of any books that a fifth year... or someone... might read if they were interested in Healing? Not for me. I mean, how dumb, right? But someone else?"

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest