View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 09:28 PM

Post Eddie Redmayne teases delayed outdoor water scenes filming for 'Fantastic Beasts' 3

While promoting his movie The Trial of the Chicago 7 for awards season recognition, Eddie Redmayne spoke to fellow actor and friend Jamie Dornan about their work, and teased the upcoming Fantastic Beasts 3, which is still in production.

Redmayne mentioned that while he could not say much about the film's plot, there was a tease of swimming and water scenes that were delayed from last summer to this past December. That can be read below; the interview can be watched at the source.

Quote:
Jamie Dornan: What can we expect from the third installment of “Fantastic Beasts”?
Eddie Redmayne:
I can’t tell you anything other than the fact that I think I’ve got some night shoots in Watford, in Leavesden, [England], that we were meant to shoot in the summer in water. But now obviously because of lockdown, and the film shutdown, they’re being shot in early December. And suddenly you find yourself swimming outdoors in British winter.

What can I tell you about the plot? Really, not much, mate. I mean, when you come over for dinner, I can tell you. Except — I can’t, because that would be the NDA that I signed.
The third installment, out July 15, 2022, will be directed by David Yates, and will bring back the cast of the series including Eddie Redmayne as Newt Scamander, Jude Law as Albus Dumbledore along with Ezra Miller (Credence / Aurelius Dumbledore), Callum Turner (Theseus Scamander), Alison Sudol (Queenie Goldstein), Dan Fogler (Jacob Kowalski), Katherine Waterston (Tina Goldstein), Victoria Yeates (Bunty), William Nadylam (Yusuf Kama), Poppy Corby-Tuech (Vinda Rosier), and Jessica Williams as Professor Eulalie “Lally” Hicks. Mads Mikkelsen will now take on the role of Gellert Grindelwald.