View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 02:41 PM   #59 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Default The dramaz
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by pundantic View Post
Whenever a friend dropped a hair care routine, the oldest Trent sibling ate it up. He was really trying to invest in his hair now tha he was growin' it out. He was going for wind swept hero-type, but it was, like, super hard to upkeep. Especially since he was blonde and his hair got dirty reeeeeal quick. Bless Tavie for imparting some knowledge.

ANYWHOODLE.

Kale siiiiiiighed. He was suffering, did she know? "I dunno if I should be kissin' lots of people anymore. I hurt Fifi. And now Meeks is upset. And poor Cece thinks it's all her fault, which it totes isn't." Basically?? Tavie had missed a lot.
When Tavie was being homeschooled last year she wrote her friends almost every DAY. So in a peripheral sense, she knew what had been up with most of her friends. But that wasn't the same as being here. She still felt completely out of the loop. She still felt like a bad friend for not being here when they needed her.

BUT she was here now. And apparently she was still missing stuff? Tavie cuddle her friend. "What happened? Who'd you kiss to break all those hearts?" Most of which belonged to her closest friends. Sigh.

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________