View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 02:41 AM   #104 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: Ashley
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Ash was glad she got through that part of the lesson without suggesting that you could make hair dryers shoot projectiles. And now, on to the technical parts of the lesson. She didn't really know how to implement her ideas, but she sure did know what her strengths were. When she was put into the simulation of a child's bedroom, she knew what she was going to do. She picked up the music box and threw it into the window. That music wasn't even that good. And then she cast incendio on the bed and bombarda on the toy chest, ducking so as not to be hit by flying debris. It brought a flashback of a possessed child, trying to regain control of her own mind. She paused for a moment. I'm a monster, aren't I? There are kids here. And I'm burning their life down, one stuffed animal at a time. She ignored that thought. It wasn't real. IT WASN'T. She picked up the shards of toy chest and threw them into the fire.

I've been kept straight by your hand
but now, I'm gasoline
starting fires and washing sand with sea

I'm a bad person. They only call me Ash because I'm a pyromaniac. I'm terrifying, aren't I? A part of Ash cried in pain for her. But never out loud.
The music box shatters the window and moments later the tune stops and you hear a crash...

The flames are rising, dancing around on the bed you just set alight. You turn when you hear a distant cry. "Mummy, mummy! I want to show you my toys!" Moments later you hear the sound of footsteps. They sound like they are getting closer. And then you hear someone just outside the door. What do you do next?
SPOILER!!: Mamie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Mamie was pleasantly surprised to find herself in a familiar looking kitchen, though her own family's home did not have as many countertop appliances. The Turov household didn't even have a toaster, just a microwave and a stand mixer. Somewhere, her house had a blender, too, but it was not as fancy as the one in this kitchen.

She looked up at the fancy lightbulbs hanging from the ceiling. Well, it would be easy to make it hard for the Muggles to see, at least. She raised her wand, pointing it at one lightbulb after another. "Bombarda!" she said, doing the careful triangle for each one. She held her free arm aloft, too, to protect her face from any glass shards.
BOOM! BANG! ZPP-PP-P-!

Each light bulb shatters one by one, down the row. Tsssssssssssssssssssssssssss. What was that? Looks like the water in the kettle has reached a boil.

There's plenty left to sabotage, but what will you do next?
SPOILER!!: Aboli
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Aboli felt her feet touch the floor, and upon further inspection, it looked like an office. She could smell the coffee. What a foul liquid. Her first thought was to make it more foul. She opened the fridge and sighed, seeing it full of...stuff. What to do first...there was so much potential. Her previous idea of pretending she was harming the hooded figures?

Yeah, that was gone.

She was focused on the goal at hand. Ruin whoever's office this belonged to's day...perhaps even life. How dark did she want to go? She found her eyes roaming over to the sharpies, then back at the coffee. She pulled a handful of sharpies from the person's desk and used magic to untwist the caps, taking the markers apart. She then used her fingers to squeeeeeeeeze the sharpie liquid out and into the newly made pot of coffee. The liquid hardly looked darker...since coffee was already dark. Once she had emptied the contents of six sharpie markers into the coffee, she threw marker cases into the rubbish bin and replaced the coffee pot under the coffee maker. Cool. Sharpie markers would be bad to ingest, right? She seemed to enjoy a sneakier approach rather than an outward explosion of ruination.
While you squeeze liquid out of the sharpies, you can hear voices coming from outside. From the chatter, you can tell that the conversation is coming to an end. Did this office belong to one of them?

What do you do next?
SPOILER!!: Bernie
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Oh! An OFFICE! Oooooooooooooh. Bernie tried to rein in her giddiness. She'd always wanted to work in or even VISIT an office, like the ones on TV, but no one in her family had a profession. (Except her mum, a nurse, but that was very different from an office job?!) "Cool," Bernie murmured to herself, moving over to sit in the leather spinny chair.

She gave it a few experimental spins, genuinely smiling and enjoying herself before she recalled the...... uh, purpose of this activity. And the people watching her, no doubt. So. Right. Sabotage. The word of the day. She swallowed the lump in her throat and stood up from the chair, taking another look around the place. She could... make a few of the wheels disappear, so when someone sat down in it, it would be unbalanced and TRULY awful for them? And they'd fall out of it? And maybe... hit their head on something??

Bernie scratched her chin as she thought. How could she use magic to do this? She'd learned how to vanish things but she wasn't very good at it... still, she could give it a try, since they were allowed to use magic in this class now. Bernie closed her eyes to visualize two of the wheels on the chair disappearing, just the two diagonal from each other, and then steeled herself to actually make them go away with a wave of her wand.

There. Thump. The chair resettled itself, but it was kinda at an off-angle now. WELL this was a pathetic effort but it was a start. Bernie nodded and moved over to inspect the coffee pot and fridge area next.
You hear idle chatter coming from the other side of the door. Who is Dwight and what is this about beet farms? The voices seem to be getting louder... You better hurry.

What do you do next?
SPOILER!!: Claudine
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

The Snakette suddenly found herself in what appeared to be an office. Coffee hit her sense of smell as she turned slowly on the spot, taking in the general setting. There were all sorts of muggle contraptions that would need destroying. The little fridge intrigued her so Claudine walked over to it, pulled the door open and peered in. Why not let the muggle starve?

Her dragon heartstring wand was already in hand. The contents were hopefully vanished with a simple utter of “Evanesco.’’ As for the fridge itself? “Reducio.’’ Accompanying that was the V like wand movement.

Claudine thought it was clever to want to make the mini fridge… minier.
The fridge shrinks with a POP! There are voices outside and... Was that the door nob moving? You'd better make quick work of what you're planning to do here.

What will you do next?

You are Lemon!