View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 02:45 AM   #18 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Jane lifted an eyebrow at this opener--she was quite sure he had not invited her all the way down here to exchange pleasantries, but she would give him some time to come to the point. "All right, I suppose--my first week was rather eventful, but things settled down more of less and I've been getting a lot done. Although I've had problems finding a regular space to work in. I've been meaning to speak to my boss about it, but Mr. Flamsteed hasn't been available much." Also, Mr. Flamsteed had been acting very odd, but she wasn't prepared to go into that just now.
Airey wasn't available? Well that was odd. Usually he was quite easy to get a hold of. Granted, Conley hadn't much need of the Unspeakable head's services lately. And since the homenum revelio revelioed nothing, well, he felt safe enough to venture. "Has anything else odd been happening on Level 9?" He raised a hand up before she could chastise him for asking. "I mean, personnel wise, I understand you can't really discuss business happenings." It had occurred to him that, like Bain, Jane might not be on the up and up, but after talking with Sachin, he had agreed she was the best choice for a set of eyes and ears on Level 9. He trusted Sachin's judgement. His ability to read people was one of the reason's he was such a good ambassador. He realized that he was fiddling with the badge pinned to his lapel and smoothed his hand down his jacket instead.