Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 05:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Day by day was exactly what Aboli had been doing. It was a source of comfort, now. Thinking too far ahead was dangerous, but in some ways necessary. So, to be fair, there were SOME issues Aboli had to take on a day-to-day basis, but others she had to keep in mind for the future. For example, making all of her decisions based on not getting hurt by the hands of the Neo Alliance? That was some biiiiig future thinking stuff.

Unfortunately, Aboli missed that look in Recard's eye because she was busy blinking a lot and trying to prevent that feeling in her throat from growing. "Yes ma'am," she said softly. "I should be off now. I've got...lot of....homework...NEWTs...ha...."

Aboli gave the woman a quick wave before practically running from the hospital wing. There were NO TEARS. NONE.
Gabi couldn't help but smile a little to herself as Aboli ran off. Ugh. If that interaction was any indication on how tough this term was going to be...Gabi wasn't sure she was ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Next stop, Hospital Wing. Might have been better if Peralta had given them a note of some kind, in case Rent-a-Snitch was about, but it wasn't a long walk from Charms to here, and the Hug-a-Hoodie Brigade seemed more interested in the content and general sentiment in lessons than a noteless wanderer in the corridors. Not that Nem had any reason to believe they would be entirely disinterested, but their main priorities were fairly obvious.

After quietly entering the Hospital Wing, they took a few more steps inside and then stood leaning lightly against the bedframe at the foot of the empty bed closest to the door. They said nothing. Rather than call attention to themselves, they preferred to silently wait to be noticed. Test the waters, you know, see how unobtrusive their presence could be. Nem was in no rush to get back.
Nem was being maybe a little TOO quiet...Gabi almost didn't notice them as she tidied up after her last patient. "Oh! Hello Nemesis...are you alright? How can I help you?" she asked them. She couldn't quite tell if they were hurt, sick, or just...sneaking around trying to avoid detection from the Inquisitorial Squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Phoebe pulled herself up on the cot and crossed her arms in front of her chest. Her fingers still ached, but it was that good ache that let her know things were on the mend. She trusted that whatever the professor had done during class had completely healed her fingers. Done and done.

"I'm already uncomfortable, Madame. I'm ready to feel comfortable again." She opened her mouth to show the bleeding mess that she'd been worrying over since taking a full spell to the face in class. "Will you tell me what you're doing?" She'd sort of assumed she didn't have the grades to really pursue the Healer track after Hogwarts, but it didn't keep her from being interested. A girl could dream, right?
"Of course," Gabi smiled as she handed her the potion. "I'm going to have you drink a small dose of Skele-Gro to help regrow your teeth. Once we grow in the ones that are missing I'll repair the broken ones, because the potion won't work on them," she explained. It always warmed her heart when the students wanted to know more about what she considered her side gig - although the last few terms, it had been far more important than her teaching job. Funny how things worked out, yeah?

"It's bitter, but only a sip of it is all we need. I suggest plugging your nose and just going for it,"
she told her with a small smile.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid