Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 03:16 AM   #13 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Gabi had been grading in her office while waiting for Phoebe to arrive and was thankful she made it to her so quickly. "Hello Miss James...please have a seat," she said, gesturing towards an open bed as she went to the cabinet and took out the Skele-Gro she'd set aside for her.

"Now, I want to warn you...this won't be exactly comfortable," she told her with a small frown. There was simply no way around that. She was regrowing BONES after all.
Phoebe pulled herself up on the cot and crossed her arms in front of her chest. Her fingers still ached, but it was that good ache that let her know things were on the mend. She trusted that whatever the professor had done during class had completely healed her fingers. Done and done.

"I'm already uncomfortable, Madame. I'm ready to feel comfortable again." She opened her mouth to show the bleeding mess that she'd been worrying over since taking a full spell to the face in class. "Will you tell me what you're doing?" She'd sort of assumed she didn't have the grades to really pursue the Healer track after Hogwarts, but it didn't keep her from being interested. A girl could dream, right?

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest