View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 11:50 PM   #37 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

It was a smile, small as it was it was still a smile and that was about the only thing Emmerson would likely accomplish before this lesson ended. Mind you, she didn't particularly like muggles and didn't really care if she spoke badly of them or not. Truthfully, it made no difference to her.

....But the effect it was having on her friends and some of her professor..... That just made her uneasy.

The Gryffindor listened keenly to the question, no longer thrown when this line of questioning came up. Another day, another muggle bashing session huh? She had this, for the most part.

"Muggles are VERY limited in the kinds of stunts they can perform during recitals and competitions. It also matters more if they get hurt. It's very limiting if they want real performing careers and usually means their stuff is less entertaining."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.