Thread: The Black Lake
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 09:54 PM   #23 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: At least she's getting it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post

Why not?

WHY NOT?!

Sammy was beginning to feel a lot more than just confused. He didn't know what it was but he knew that this was worse. In fact, it was enough to give him a headache - and he could feel one coming on. Fireworks? Why was she talking about fireworks and wearing red? He didn't understand.

No. No no, she didn't understand. Clearly.

This was only proven when she started talking about holding hands and walking her to her common room and- ...... and KISSING???!?!! He stared at her, eyes wide and his mouth hanging open. She wasn't serious, right? She couldn't be. Didn't she say she heard what he said? So what was this?! Why was she talking about them as if they were still dating?!

Okay, why not. Maybe he could start with that question.

"But people don't continue doing that when they've..... you know, broken up."

"Broken....broken up?" Emm stared right back, now just as confused--and possibly getting a headache--as Sammy was. Broken up WHERE?? Who said ANYTHING about breaking up?? How did they even GET here??

"But we're not broken up..." Her voice grew soft with uncertainty. They'd been talking about double dates and scary hooded people. To have the conversation do a complete 180 like this sent her head reeling. Suddenly, words weren't making sense. Nothing was making sense. Had the sky always been blue????

"We...you're my boyfriend. You wanna be my boyfriend...don't you...?"

It was a question she'd been dreading. One she kinda knew she HAD to ask but had always been afraid of the answer. It was always so much easier just to assume, and with him never saying no, she'd fallen into perfect peace about the whole thing. Now...now she didn't know what she felt.

Except horrid. She definitely felt that.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.