View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 06:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Closing the door behind her, he waited for a moment to seal them inside with protective charms. It was a necessity these days. When he was finished, he eventually turned around to greet her with a smile that did not quite reach his eyes. "I am... yes as well as can be during these times," he nodded, not wanting to worry her with the full truth.

"I was h-hoping you would stop by," it was that first night in the Headmaster's office when students such as herself were on his mind. "I hope you are well...? Or, er, As well as one can be." Given the circumstances.
Merlin, he was NOT fine! Just look at him--she bet those goons had been cursing him or something--she just knew they'd take their spite out on the Muggle Studies teacher. "Uh, yes, I guess I'm okay. Mostly worried is all. But I know enough to keep my head down and my mouth shut." She thought a minute. "It's just--what really worries me is, what is it they want with us? I can pretend to agree with their opinions in class, but what if they're planning to use us as some kind of private army or something? Because I can't kill real people just to stay on their good side--I won't!"