Thread: Ilvermorny: The Common
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 06:30 PM   #25 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Dallan really shouldn't still be sitting here. What he wanted to do was get back inside and locate his brother, every single part of him was telling him so. Only, he didn't move. The girl was still talking to him.

Hearing her own comment in reply to his made him grin. "Maybe but it wouldn't do any good for the rest of you." Lots of bruises surely would have been an ending result from an onslaught of falling apples. Luck for her, she hadn't had to deal with that.

"Uhh, it could be? I'm not really from around here either." While he did do a whole lot of traveling with Dana and their dad, they grew up in the UK. As for her next question... he wanted to ignore it completely but he didn't. "Dallan. My brother is Dana." The only two that actually mattered at all.
His comment made her shrug, though the smile still remained. Rosalind was most certainly giving off the vibe that she wasn't all too concerned if the rest of her body had been hit with falling apples. "Battle wounds build character. A bruise here and there is something I can handle," she mused. She certainly didn't mind them from Quidditch or Quodpot. Getting them wasn't pleasant, but she was not going to let that hold her back.

Smile gone and her mind now focused on the earthquake, she was a bit let down that the boy in front of her didn't have any concrete answers. So she made a mental note to ask around and see if there was reason to worry. It was better to know the normality of such things so she could explain to her No-Maj parents that everything was fine. As for this earthquake incident, she couldn't say for sure. She certainly hadn't felt one at Ilvermorny before.

When he made his name known, it was already locked in her mind. At this point, however, she needed some sort of attribute to set him apart from the others who looked exactly like him. Without saying so, she was looking him over, hoping to notice something like dimples, some sort of birthmark, anything that would make knowing that Dallan was Dallan easier to notice in the future. So far all she was able to determine was the fact that he only mentioned one of his siblings and not the others. Was that on purpose? Curious. "I'm Roz." In case he didn't know.

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote