Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 06:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Assuming Phoebe is new TL! :D
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Aboli made a FACE at her head of house. Jeeze, woman, don't speak so candidly! "I'm sure everyone is not worried at all. Whatever they know. We'll all be fine, I'm sure. For the the greater good." She said the words. She felt herself saying the words, but she met Recard's gaze and WILLED her to just...know what she was really thinking. That yes, she agreed there was probably a story released that had kept the masses away from storming the grounds of Hogwarts thus far.

"If you think that's best, Professor, all right. Thank you." She gave Recard an appreciative nod. "Thanks for...everything. Really." Aboli smiled gently as she shifted her bookbag's weight from one shoulder to the other. "I will miss you next term, you know." Her heart quickened its pace as she kept her features steady. There was no crying in Slytherin, all right? At least not so openly.
Gabi sighed and nodded. "We just have to take it day by day," she assured the Slytherin. That was all they really could do at the moment until they had some sort of battle plan. After all, they couldn't stay here forever. Eventually they'd have to let the graduating students go in order to keep up their facade and then word would get out as to what was actually happening.

"Of course Miss Song," she smiled softly at her, feeling a sort of...PRIDE in her stomach that she didn't usually feel there were still some parts of her that were rather unfeeling ok?. But Aboli had stepped up last term and was STILL doing so, despite not being a prefect in name anymore. "I'll miss you too. You've been a delight to have in my house," she told her.

Ok, that was...enough sentiment for now, yes? Because teachers didn't cry either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Phoebe James very much resembled a turtle with her lower face tucked into her shirt collar. It had been awkward making her way up from the grounds like this, but based on the absolutely horrified look she'd gotten from someone upon entering the castle, it was better to hide her face and not scare any tiny humans along the way.

She flexed her repaired fingers and looked for the Healer. "Healer Professor Lady Recard? I'm here about my teeth?"
Gabi had been grading in her office while waiting for Phoebe to arrive and was thankful she made it to her so quickly. "Hello Miss James...please have a seat," she said, gesturing towards an open bed as she went to the cabinet and took out the Skele-Gro she'd set aside for her.

"Now, I want to warn you...this won't be exactly comfortable," she told her with a small frown. There was simply no way around that. She was regrowing BONES after all.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid