Thread: Ilvermorny: The Common
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 03:38 PM   #24 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
He thought he was okay? Roz looked the boy over, an eyebrow momentarily rose. Her mouth opened slightly to question his uncertainty, but she decided against it. He was old enough to tell if he was alright or not. Or so she assumed. You never really could tell with boys as some needed babying. She was no healer, so that was something she would not be doing.

So she nodded her head, and then a smile followed his comment about her getting headache. "I'm sure my hair would've given me some protection," she said, pointing at her wild mane of hair. The rest of her body, well, that would have been fair game if she had been bombarded by apples. Not that it would've bothered her any. She was a Wampus after all. She was tough.

The smile was fleeting however as her thoughts wandered back to the earthquake. "D'you know if it's normal for earthquakes to happen here?" She was Canadian and lived further in mainland, so this wasn't a common thing to her. And because she couldn't figure it out, she quickly added, "And, umm, sorry, but which Mikealson are you?"
Dallan really shouldn't still be sitting here. What he wanted to do was get back inside and locate his brother, every single part of him was telling him so. Only, he didn't move. The girl was still talking to him.

Hearing her own comment in reply to his made him grin. "Maybe but it wouldn't do any good for the rest of you." Lots of bruises surely would have been an ending result from an onslaught of falling apples. Luck for her, she hadn't had to deal with that.

"Uhh, it could be? I'm not really from around here either." While he did do a whole lot of traveling with Dana and their dad, they grew up in the UK. As for her next question... he wanted to ignore it completely but he didn't. "Dallan. My brother is Dana." The only two that actually mattered at all.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote