View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 03:34 AM   #16 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

...there we go, alright, finally, the boy was catching on.

Fletcher moved his hand away to tug at his sleeve and impatiently check his watch. "Yes." He looked up again. "I hope there will be others like you... and me. People who actually care about the Ministry and want to keep things...." How to put this? He gestured lazily with his wrist. "...sane."

Alright, he really had to be going. He nodded as Scottie pinned it on, hesitating slightly at his last question. "We're going to be handing more of them out at the next orientation, but not all will be... activated. So don't lose this one. And don't," he would have thought this went without saying, but alas, "call undue attention to it. Alright?"

Fletcher stood up, intent on leaving before Scottie started attracting attention their way ALREADY. "You sure you're up for this?"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind