View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 03:06 AM   #45 (permalink)
Cinn-O-Bun

DIMC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3
sugary sweet Evil Pastry Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Valencia laughed lightly. "You wish." she said with a teasing nudge. "I actually just came for... a... new vantage point." she said vaguely. There wasn't a good way to tell who was listening and she purposefully kept her answer vague.

She tilted her head to the side. "Oh. Should I leave? Do you still want to be alone?" She didn't want to intrude if he still needed time. As for the other part... "I am proud of you though. That is quite an improvement."
"I guy can dream can't he," Royse said with a grin. He tilted his head a bit as she said that. New vantage? "Well...I suppose the trees do look differently here. He had no idea what she was talking about. He wasn't going to ask either.

"Leave? What..no please don't. I didn't mean away from you just...everything else," he said with a vague wave of his free hand. "It's all a little much sometimes. I just wish I could fix everything and I can't. But thank you. I thought you would be."

It was a big deal for him. Bigger than his limited excitement let on right now but she knew that considering the last time he lost his cool. "Let's have a treehouse in our backyard."