Thread: Guest Rooms
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 02:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
As the door squeaked open, he couldn't stop one of his eyes from twitching slightly. While he understood that the place was ancient, he couldn't wrap his mind around why the owner didn't bother to spruce things up a bit with some simple charm work. But, alas, it wasn't worth his time thinking about such things. He'd be here for very long, and after that he hopefully would never have to step foot in the place again.

"Hello," he repeated, echoing Truebridge's greeting as he passed by the man and made his way inside the room. He said nothing more as he sat down in the other chair that was kept in the room. His discomfort with the lack of cushion was disguised, not that he was here to rest and relax. Their meetings never resulted in either of those things.

The silence remained for a few minutes as his brown eyes gazed at the fireplace. "There is one more thing that might be worth attempting," Dante suddenly spoke. "It's not your traditional memory restoration method, but there is a possibility that it could work. If you are open to it, that is." It was at this point his eyes looked toward the Unspeakable. "Legilimency." He then waited for Truebridge's response, whatever that may entail.
David waited, comfortable with uncomfortable silences, and familiar enough with Zabini by now that he wasn't, for once, starting on an anxiety spiral just because the man was quiet. He appeared to be lost in thought, at first, and then looked at Davie, who was already watching him and waiting for something.

He inhaled, softly, wondering if it would come to that. He had, of course, anticipated this; he had placed the topic on his flowchart of problem-solving ideas back when he had been debating even initiating this venture. And yet David had thought that surely they hadn't exhausted all the other options. Even though they had been meeting for... well, some time, now. The Unspeakable scratched at the side of his nose, idly, steeling himself for what was to come.

"Fine," he agreed after a pause. "I had a feeling." That Zabini would be a mind-invader? Obviously.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind