Thread: Ilvermorny: The Common
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 09:10 PM   #23 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Why he had whispered, was uncertain. There may have been a small part of him that had hoped she wouldn't hear him, that way he could get up and go find his brother. Only she had heard him. How, he hadn't a clue. Had he spoken loud enough. He didn't think so. Anyhow, it wasn't important how she had heard him but more so now that he had to reply to her.

Dallan glanced back over at the girl as she spoke. "Me? Yeah, I think so." He was exactly where he had been before. Even if he wasn't, the well-being of his brother was more important. "Mm' you'd probably have a decent headache right now if you had." Her attempt to joke got a slight grin from her.
He thought he was okay? Roz looked the boy over, an eyebrow momentarily rose. Her mouth opened slightly to question his uncertainty, but she decided against it. He was old enough to tell if he was alright or not. Or so she assumed. You never really could tell with boys as some needed babying. She was no healer, so that was something she would not be doing.

So she nodded her head, and then a smile followed his comment about her getting headache. "I'm sure my hair would've given me some protection," she said, pointing at her wild mane of hair. The rest of her body, well, that would have been fair game if she had been bombarded by apples. Not that it would've bothered her any. She was a Wampus after all. She was tough.

The smile was fleeting however as her thoughts wandered back to the earthquake. "D'you know if it's normal for earthquakes to happen here?" She was Canadian and lived further in mainland, so this wasn't a common thing to her. And because she couldn't figure it out, she quickly added, "And, umm, sorry, but which Mikealson are you?"

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote