View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 03:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Scottie wouldn't have been able to notice that Fletcher was snoozing, though, because he HADN'T been snoozing.

He'd been resting his eyes. Big difference there.

"Well," Fletcher drawled, slowly turning said tired eyes on Scottie, "maybe you should."

He waited another beat, enjoying this all too much, and then tapped his fingers on the back of the couch lightly. "Relax, Ferguson, you're not in trouble. Not being fired. I actually need your help, okay? So take a breath." He cracked a grin at the young security officer and elaborated a tiny amount. "Before I go on, in all seriousness, promise me that you burned that memo before you came here."

He liked Scottie and all but he had a feeling there should be little to no paper trail between them. He COULD have used different paper and all, but... seeing Scottie's reaction told him that the kid cared. And THAT was exactly why he'd called on him.
!!!!

He wasn't being fired!

What happened to him hating his job?! Oh ho ho ho! Clearly he cared somewhat for it if he had been just! THAT! WORRIED! about it! But he was too filled with relief currently to think too deeply about that - he would do his deep thinking later trying to fall asleep avoiding existential dread! The kneazle made things better, though. Nando was a good cuddle bug at night. The kitten was just the comfort buddy he needed lately.

But before he could think more about his newest addition to the family (and to be honest one of the main reasons he enjoyed arriving home every day lately) he listened veeeeeery carefully to Fletcher. Merlin, this was more serious than job security...his Wes!senses were tingling.

"My help. okay. Taking a deep breath, sir!" he saluted him (why?? he did not know????) and took an increeeeedibly deep breath before nodding. "What memo, sir?" he tilted his head to the side, obviously hoping Fletcher caught his drift.

He really hoped he wasnt about to be asked to murder someone. Scottie wasn't the murdering type, you see? It was wrong! And he didn't know Fletcher well enough to be willing to hide a body or anything - that was reserved for only one person in Scottie's life. Hopefully Logan would never mess up that badly.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin