Thread: Ilvermorny: The Common
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 02:34 AM   #21 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
The very sudden shaking of the grassy ground beneath his bottom was indeed startling. His eyes widened in momentary surprise and confusion. A million thoughts racing through his mind in just that split second. It was panic. He was out here but Dana was inside. This coul-

It was over. Just like that. His heart was still beating way to fast as he let out a slow shaky breath. The moment of terror was enough to make him forget about the sleeping girl a few feet away. Her voice was what pulled him back to where he was and reminded him that he was okay. "Yeah, yeah, I felt it.. you okay?" he muttered nodding his head. If she had heard him, he didn't know.

There wasn't going to be another one, was there? That wasn't just the tiny one before the much bigger stronger earthquake?!
She nearly missed what he had said to her. But everything was quiet in the Commons, so she was able to make out most of his words. Thankfully she also had the benefit of reading lips, which was something she was quite good at doing.

Was she okay? Roz thought about that question as she looked around, assessing everything around them. Everything seemed ... okay. Though she couldn't guarantee that, she was certain about her wellbeing. She was still there, her Charms book was still there, the tree she was sitting under was still here.

"Yeah ... yeah, I'm alright," Rosalind responded with a nod of her head. "And you? Are you okay?" He seemed a bit ... shaky? Then again, who wouldn't be after experiencing an earthquake. A forced laugh then left her mouth, trying to make the moment a little lighter. "Glad I decided not to sit under one of the apple trees today."

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote