View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 02:58 PM   #38 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiallNIP View Post
"Yeah, me too." The floating was really nice. There was nothing to worry about up there, and nothing could get to you. All of your worries seem to... float away, in a sense.

As they reached the ground, Quinn sighed. He wanted it to last a bit longer, but he knew that would be his preferred mode of exit from the treehouse from now on. "I'm definitely doing that again the next time I go up," he giggled. "Well, that was a nice adventure."
With her feet firmly back on the ground, Lia unhooked her arm from around Quinn's. There was a warm smile still on her face. "I think I will be too. It definitely beats climbing all the way back down." If only they could float all the way up to the treehouse too! Now that would be really cool. She made a quick mental note to have a look in her charms textbook when she returned to the dorms.

"One adventure down with no issues. Only a whole bunch more to go," she laughed. If she kept herself busy with lots of different things to do, then maybe she would get lucky and they days would move along more quickly.

You are Bread!