View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 11:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
The initial loud bang almost had Finneas flying off his seat. Fortunately he caught hold of the edge of his desk before managing to do anything of the sort. Only once he found his balance again, he carefully stood up and made his way to open the door. "H-hullo, Mr. Yoon," he offered the young already a seventh year?? HOW?? man a weak smile (the sad sort), before opening the door further and waving him inside.

Finneas, however, still had to check around his door to ensure that no unwelcome guests were lingering nearby. That was, perhaps, one of the biggest uncertainties. Whatever his students needed to say, Finneas did not want the Inquisitorial Squad present it. This office would continue to be a place for confidentiality. Maybe if his students couldn't find safety in his classroom, they could find safety here instead.

Once he saw that the doorknob turned , Minjae took a step back and waited for the door to swing open. He only gave a nod at the greeting before he stepped inside of the office , one hand in his robe pocket and the other pointing at the wall in the direction of the technology room as he turned back around and exploded in to a rant.

”That room was a safe haven for so many of us muggleborns . For six years i spend my free time in there together with my friends and THAT - that—“ man wouldn’t describe him.. monster? tyrant? “—he forced us to destroy it within a hour! “ it was a miracle that he wasn’t shouting yet. He could also feel the tears pricking in his eyes but he refused to let them fall.

”And i went along with it because i was scared to get tortured like some of the other kids in class who dared to defy him, which means that i’m a coward , doesn’t it?” he asked as he stopped his pacing around and looked straight at the Professor, as if daring him to tell him otherwise. He hated it that he was one of the oldest students yet hadn’t been able to protect the younger ones during class because he had been too terrified. ”I’m so sorry i helped with destroying your stuff, Professor” he apologized. He had never been one for destruction. A good prank, sure, but this was just mean and utterly pointless.

”I can help with restoring the room" he said "I can help finding and buying new computers and games once that 'Headmaster' is arrested by the Aurors" 'or killed' He was personally rooting for the latter. He sucked in his breath through clenched teeth as he thought about him and his goons getting away with all of this before he took a deep breath to calm himself ”I don't understand why he hates muggles and muggleborns so much. What did we do that is so wrong?" was he really a 'stain' to the magical world?