View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 11:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Schmoe had only JUST returned back to his office when he heard the knock on his door. He hadn't even made it to his chair before the living daylights were spooked out of him. Though he hadn't had the, er, pleasure of welcoming Lucien or any of his hooded henchmen into the Muggle Studies office, the man still lived in his head rent free.

Every day, Finneas expected the worst.

He hobbled over to the door, opening it with caution. "M-ms. Grantham!" To say he was relieved was an understatement. Perhaps it was the first time that he had ever been relieved to have Bernadette as a visitor (and that's on character development ).

He opened the door a little wider now, waving her inside with a sense of urgency and popping his own head outside to look around frantically. This was strange behavior. Even for him.
Bernie was just SO RELIEVED to see Schmoey in one piece that she flung her arms around his noodley middle and briefly, forcefully, gave the man a hug and a squeeze. No protesting, Schmoe. He NEEDED a hug. Not her. Bernie was too independent to need anything from anyone.

Then, before he could change his mind, she slipped inside so he could close the door. He was no doubt checking to see if she was followed, so she quietly informed him, "No one came with me. I checked." Bernie was becoming quite the spy, didn't he know?

She only glanced around for a second today, as they had more important things to discuss besides his hot girlfriend/sister or how old those posters on the wall were (100? 200 years old??). Bernie slid down into her usual beanbag chair and closed her eyes, waiting for Schmoey to seal them in or whatever and return to his seat.

Poor old man. Was it just her or did he look older and thinner already? But at least he was ALIVE. One could not take that for granted this year.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind