View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 07:43 PM   #29 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiallNIP View Post
Mari would definitely be confused, but she would think it was the coolest thing, too. Quinn giggled thinking about her face when he told her.

Quinn's eyes lit up at that. "Sounds like fun! I might need some help baking the cakes for that party, though," he laughed. "But if you made cookies or sandwiches, I don't think it would matter too much how edible the cakes are. There'll be other food to eat, anyway. I bet you make good ones!"

He nodded. "Yeah, it was pretty fun, honestly." Quinn went over to the railing of the treehouse and looked down. Now that he knew falling from here was safe and fun... "Hey... do you think we could get down by jumping off..?"
Has a few muggle friends herself. Misses them all now that she's here at school. Wonders what they would say if she told them she had a friend who fell from a treehouse and didn't get hurt at all.

Seeing Quinn look so happy for the first time ever this time made her smile brightly in return. "I can help with the cake too! We can bake the cake and cookies together! It'll be fun!" Maybe working together nothing would end up burned. "Well we might need a lot of food if we have lots of friends join us." Lia smiled. "I've never made any all by myself. I've always had my Mama, Papa or my siblings make them with me." So she really couldn't take all the credit for her cookie baking skills.

"Ummm..." Dahlia walked over to the railing and peered down over the side. It was a long way down. "Probably. I mean whatever charms are being used kept you from falling. So it should do the same if someone jumped off." Right? "Might want to make sure we don't get caught though if you're going to give it a try."

You are Bread!