View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 02:06 AM   #206 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Team Lion Ladies
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

"He's SO cute!" Emm was on her knees by Cece in seconds, wanting to give the jarvey all the love in the world. "Kizzy, isn't he the softest looking jarvey we've ever seeeennn?" Chaotic class in which she nearly lost one of the people she cared loads for? What was that? LOOK AT HIS FAAACE!!!

"Can we keep him? You think the Professor would let us?" She asked the pair of older girls. By virtue of being older, they had all the answers, obviously. Emm gestured Kizzy to come have a feel. If only they could sit here with him until class was over, then Cece would be right and none of them would di--

O____O

Fifi asking Cece those unfinished questions and Cece asking about sparks was confirmation enough Emm DID hear those horrid words somewhere TOO CLOSE to them in this very maze. That green light wasn't just her seeing things. Forget the jarvey, she was freaking out again.

And screaming. Boy was she screaming as she flung herself desperately at Cecelia. If Emmerson could crawl into her friend's robes and hide in there, she would. Instead, she settled for trying to go right through her skin. "They're dead, they're dead! We're next! Professor!! We're dead! We're dead!" What was breathing?? What was living???

"Sparks! Sparks, fast someone!! Kizzy, we're dead!! Phoebe help!" And no, she was not letting go of Cece. SHE was the only one of the other three who hadn't done anything to die today.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.