Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 12:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Gabi paused, biting her lip. "I'm sure that there has been some sort of story released to the public about what is happening here...but I'm not sure it aligns with what is really going on," she admitted quietly. After all, cults didn't exactly broadcast their plans to the world. Parents would be up in arms if they knew what was happening here...

Gabi chuckled a little at her last statement and shook her head. "Rosier doesn't seem to be a fan of many people. Myself included, I'm sure - I can present it in a way that doesn't raise any red flags. This isn't my first rodeo with an...organization like this," she said with a sigh.

Cults. Seriously. She'd had enough.
Aboli made a FACE at her head of house. Jeeze, woman, don't speak so candidly! "I'm sure everyone is not worried at all. Whatever they know. We'll all be fine, I'm sure. For the the greater good." She said the words. She felt herself saying the words, but she met Recard's gaze and WILLED her to just...know what she was really thinking. That yes, she agreed there was probably a story released that had kept the masses away from storming the grounds of Hogwarts thus far.

"If you think that's best, Professor, all right. Thank you." She gave Recard an appreciative nod. "Thanks for...everything. Really." Aboli smiled gently as she shifted her bookbag's weight from one shoulder to the other. "I will miss you next term, you know." Her heart quickened its pace as she kept her features steady. There was no crying in Slytherin, all right? At least not so openly.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin