View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 11:46 PM   #116 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

Turning to the class she gave her best smile, "Class, I would like to have you stop at this point. I know many of you have received bad omens and with everything that is around you as teenagers and preteens I'm not surprised, but please remember your path is your own. You make it what it is and you can move to a different path to change that omen. Omens are just a warning or prediction, not all are set in stone." Did they understand the meaning behind her words.
Violet felt better at Professor Kitridge's words, even though she couldn't think of much she could do to change whatever was coming. She wasn't going to give in to these intruders and start liking the bad, though, she was determined about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitorial Squad View Post
One of them moved over to bring the door back, reversing their magic in a few somber swirls. They stood by the door then, hovering over all the students leaving.
The other hooded figure held their wand to the Divination professor's throat, warning her not to try to leave.
Oh, thank you, thank you, a door again!! Violet grabbed her things, jumped out of her seat, and nearly bolted for the door. But as she got near, she noticed one of the hooded figures holding a wand to the professor's throat--was he going to hurt or kill her or something? Just because she asked them if they wanted to join the class? Violet wanted to leave more than anything in the world, but she hesitated, unsure if they should just leave Kitridge alone with those people, but also not knowing what she could do about it.