Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 02:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Little did Recard know how much her words flooded Aboli with as much relief as a good bathroom visit after drinking water through a late-night Astronomy class.

Merlin's socks, there was HOPE!

"Do you think universities know about stuff happening here, professor?" Again, Aboli's voice was even-keeled. She was so good at it at this point in her life, and she even smiled a very wicked smile at her professor, because if she didn't smile, Recard might not KNOW what Aboli was GETTING at, yeah?

Christmas break was not a blow at this point. It was expected, and Aboli merely nodded. "I understand their thinking," was her comment. She did. If she was part of an evil organization wanting to overturn muggles??? it sounded like and she had just taken over the best magical school as a first part of the ploy, she wouldn't want the students going home on break either. All she could do was hope that he'd let them apply still. "Professor - Healer," she shifted her weight from her left to her right foot and tucked some of her newly-blonde hair behind her ear. "I - I don't want you to get in trouble for anything. Not that I think this is worthy of trouble at all, but Headmaster Rosier...is intimidating to me," she admitted, unwilling to say SCARED because she didn't want to appear weak to listening ears. "I can go talk to him to spare you getting into his poor graces. I think the man already dislikes me." Though, with how docile she was lately, she could hardly think he hadn't noticed that.

The usual Aboli!sass was gone. There was none this term, and least of all directed towards him.
Gabi paused, biting her lip. "I'm sure that there has been some sort of story released to the public about what is happening here...but I'm not sure it aligns with what is really going on," she admitted quietly. After all, cults didn't exactly broadcast their plans to the world. Parents would be up in arms if they knew what was happening here...

Gabi chuckled a little at her last statement and shook her head. "Rosier doesn't seem to be a fan of many people. Myself included, I'm sure - I can present it in a way that doesn't raise any red flags. This isn't my first rodeo with an...organization like this," she said with a sigh.

Cults. Seriously. She'd had enough.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid