View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 09:14 PM   #106 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

It was super hard to concentrate with the hooded fingers sticking around promising certain death. Emm was doing all she could to not notice anything but with the actual activity, it was starting to prove difficult.

Here's the thing, ALL the rocks felt heavy. Every last one of them. In fact, she couldn't tell which was heavier or lighter because they were all about the same level of "oh no" heavy. Briefly, it did make her wonder if they were all light. How would she know the difference if they all felt about the same?

Could she feel someone else's rock just to be sure?

The slamming window made her jump and reminded her once again of the presence of the hooded figures. Maybe she wouldn't feel anyone else's rocks...just in case.

Instead, she began writing like she was told.

Quote:
Heavy
Heavy
Heavy
Probably a little more heavy
About as heavy
It wasn't until she got to the end of the line that she realised what this all could mean.

It was a bad omen. It was probably the worst omen ever and only sought to confirm what she'd sorta been thinking since the Headmaster's face melted off.

Quote:
It's bad. It's BAD. Ohhhhhh Merliiiiinnnnnn.
That was all she managed to write because the little girl was officially freaking out. There were so many reasons it could be a bad omen, so many things that could go wrong and she was spiralling in no time at all.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.