View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 11:20 PM   #99 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Claudine observed how Kitridge turned her attention briefly to the trap door. She’s worried,’’ the girl realised. This did nothing to soothe her anxiety and she gripped the rock again. Merlin. These Hoods really were messing with everyone. She wrenched her thoughts to omens. It was good to know that omens could be changed. That meant if she ever came across a bad one, the Snakette would not spend her time obsessing over it.

Parchment and quill out, Claudine quickly wrote her name on it before getting down to the activity. She started off with the rock she had been gripping. The girl did as Kitridge instructed: really rolled it around in her hand to get a feel of it. Once this was done with all five, she looked down at her parchment:

Quote:
Light
Heavy
Heavy
Light
Heavy
“Bad omen,’’ she muttered, her heart leaping a bit. But what could it be? How the heck was she supposed to figure that out? Just make this a guessing game? See, this was another reason why Claudine did not trust Divination much. Unwillingly, her gaze trailed to The Hoods and the idea came to her.

Quote:
The Hoods most likely will be out to get me if I stand against them. Since I have plans to for my future which I intend to achieve, I’ll try my best to stay out of their way, keep my head down and focus on doing the activities I like.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺