View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 02:36 AM   #27 (permalink)
Simone Krafft
deceased
Dugbog

Ah yes, she should have known people would be around and noticing when things were in order. It was something that she did enjoy even if she'd rather have went unnoticed for a little longer. The mysteries man had come around first and he was always curious, because Simone just wasn't sure how he really got around the ministry at all. "They are working, I hope they won't go away again for a very long time." She knew they wouldn't really, but she kept the smile that was itching to come across her lips away with the sight of a very familiar face.

Simone couldn't help the grin that came when the department head came near, "Well I guess it is good to know that nothing came back or at least nothing that was sinister. Doesn't matter really we have them up and running and you shouldn't have any other issues with it." She turned to really face the two men and gave her pleasant smile, "The lifts should be coming in the next day or so. Now that we know what is going on it should be a quick fix." Of course she knew exactly what to do to fix them, she just liked to keep suspense and the dramatics going a bit longer.

Holding back a sigh as yet another person came, Simone really wanted to make an exit and go on a little visit, but she just nodded to the MLE employee "Thank you, just doing my job, but it is nice to hear people so excited about it." Her eyes moved between the two men as the department head was asked about being alright.