View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 02:34 AM   #147 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default Hello following you
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post

Three cockatrices sounded too many to Kizzy too, but she was slightly glazed over and maybe not paying as much attention to instructions as she ought to have been. Especially considering they were dealing with a creature that had a lot of X's

Finally she set the poor little weasel that she may have almost suffocated on the ground and then slid on her sunglasses too.

"Yeah, maybe," she nodded (still feeling numb) and followed into the maze. Their weasel just as reluctant as Kizzy to go inside. "Is it supposed to be like this? Maybe he's broken." Tug. Tug. Tug.

C'moooon weasel! Come ooooonnnn!!
Phoebe smiled gratefully (if wobbly) at Healer Professor Lady Herself and gave her fingers a tentative wave to show they were really much better. Much much. "I'll see you after class," she agreed, shadowing the Healer's footsteps as she joined Professor Jawline entering the maze.

"I'm sorry I sassed them, sir. I won't do it again. I overestimated my wit and underestimated their seriousness." And she appreciated that he hadn't taken points and thrown her out of class for putting everyone else into danger. Whiiiiich she really had deserved. Not one to press her luck, she limped off to grab protective gear before following the rest of the class into the maze.

And since she'd missed the opportunity to grab a partner... look at those two little walnuts in need of some love and protection. "I'm just going to follow you and let you do the work. I brought my own mirror, but you have to share your weasel."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest