View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 01:33 AM   #146 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Under normal circumstances, Emmerson would be ALL for explosions. They were amazing and her mama did them often.

But.

Um.

Was this legal? Emm looked over at Kizzy, then over at Phoebe. She knew they weren't real people but ...uh....um....this all turned to chaos real fast and the little Gryffindor girl couldn't help but imagine being back in Madrid on a warm afternoon, shopping for trinkets and dresses....then having someone show up to blow it all up.

Wait. That's...that's what this was...wasn't it? The truth slowly dawned on her and it made her stomach twist a little. Could she go now? With all the dummies running around now, no way she'd hit anything. Except....the Headmaster made it clear you needed AT LEAST ONE. Dangit, she waited too long. They'd been sitting still before. She'd never get one now.

Panicked, Emm lifted her wand, swinging it in all directions. When she found someone stagger and fall beneath the stampeding dummies, she squeezed her eyes shut and drew the triangle. "Bombarda!" Please don't scream, please don't scream, please don't scream. Just...just die quietly please. Oh Merlin.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.