View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 12:51 AM   #87 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Bernie kept to herself, trying not to look at the hooded people and whatever they were doing by the door. She picked the biggest rocks on her table and wrote BOG real large on the bottom of them. It WAS tempting to throw one, but since that wasn't the lesson, and she didn't want someone to cast a spell on her mouth... she just waited for the next activity.

"Some people read too much into omens," she answered when it was her turn. "Like they think they see the Grim in their tea leaves but really it's a bear, not a big dog at all. And then all they can think about is seeing the grim so they see dogs everywhere, and get distracted by the sight of a dog on their hike, but really they should have been worried about bears, because they ended up being eaten by a bear that was sneaking up behind them on their camping trip while they were looking at a dog."

Er, DID that mean they had seen the grim in their tea leaves, then? Bernie still wasn't quite sure how literal this subject was supposed to be. Maybe she should have dropped it before her OWL year.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind