View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 06:41 PM   #135 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Phoebe was relieved to see the Healer appear through the crowd, and she pulled gently free from Yoyo at her approach. Her fingers continued to ache, even after healed, but it was so comforting to see them all pointing in the right direction. And bendable.

Even more comforting was the fact that her teeth could be fixed. Her mouth would stop aching and feeling like it was caving in on itself. Or maybe it was Recard's comforting tone and absolute confidence that everything was going to be okay. "Thank you." She pressed her fingers to her face. Better. Yes. "My chest hurts from where they threw me, but I can breathe okay. No broken ribs, I think."

Her classmates were disappearing into the maze, and Phoebe wondered if she was going to get any credit for this class. Fail her OWLs. Drop out of Hogwarts. Live under a bridge. Be eaten by trolls. She chewed her lip and gave Recard a sad face. "Where is Trent, Professor? We need him."
Gabi pursed her lips together in concern and nodded. "Well, after class is done we can have you come to the hospital wing with me. We'll fix up your teeth and do a full physical, I'll probably send you back to your dorm with some bruise paste..." she muttered, thinking out loud about what the Gryffindor had told her. She didn't want to pull her from class unless she felt like she really needed to, though.

UGH. HER HEART when Phoebe asked that last question. She bit her lip and shook her head, dropping her voice quietly. "I...I don't know, but I can only hope that wherever he is, he's ok," she said softly but the more time went on, the more she couldn't be sure that she was speaking the truth. She couldn't let any of the kids lose hope, though.

She paused and looked at Williamson. "Do you think I should stick around...just in case?" she asked him quietly as she walked up to him, eyeing the hooded figure he was talking too as she approached. Realistically, she couldn't be present at EVERY class to fix up any broken bones, but at the same time...she was starting to think her healer duty was going to end up taking over her professor duty this term.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid