View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 03:14 AM   #131 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Gabi knew - she just KNEW - that it was only a matter of time until someone got seriously hurt around here. She had hurried as fast as she could to the grounds after she got Williamson's message, a few of the standard injury potions clanking around in her bag as she ran.

"Where is she?" she demanded curtly as she arrived, pushing through the students and making her way towards Phoebe after hearing of the punishment these LUNATICS had felt the need to bestow upon her. She found her almost immediately and grabbed her hand, taking it away from her face so she could properly assess the damage. Were those cultists still around? She didn't care. Her job was to heal the students - and no hooded clowns were going to get in her way.

She waved her wand, and the bleeding stopped immediately from her injured mouth. As for the teeth...she frowned. "I'll need you to come to the hospital wing in order to fix those up properly," she muttered softly. She hadn't brought Skele-Gro down with her, which...was likely going to be the best way to fix it, albeit a bit painful. She waved her wand yet again, fixing all the odd angles in her fingers, although a lingering pain was probably going to be there for a few days. "How are you feeling?" she asked her now that she had the majorly obvious injuries fixed up.
Phoebe was relieved to see the Healer appear through the crowd, and she pulled gently free from Yoyo at her approach. Her fingers continued to ache, even after healed, but it was so comforting to see them all pointing in the right direction. And bendable.

Even more comforting was the fact that her teeth could be fixed. Her mouth would stop aching and feeling like it was caving in on itself. Or maybe it was Recard's comforting tone and absolute confidence that everything was going to be okay. "Thank you." She pressed her fingers to her face. Better. Yes. "My chest hurts from where they threw me, but I can breathe okay. No broken ribs, I think."

Her classmates were disappearing into the maze, and Phoebe wondered if she was going to get any credit for this class. Fail her OWLs. Drop out of Hogwarts. Live under a bridge. Be eaten by trolls. She chewed her lip and gave Recard a sad face. "Where is Trent, Professor? We need him."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest