View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 02:20 AM   #129 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Tadhg looked horrified seeing the girl get hurt by magic, she didn't look too good at all, he winced seeing her fingers before she put them into her pockets. These guys weren't playing around, and that was proof right there. He was honestly aftsid to move or do anything else without order,he was relieved when Williamson that class would go on and get the supplies they needed. Walking over towards the box he grabbed padding and put it on before grabbing a pair of green sunglasses putting them on and a piece of mirror.

"Hey Ash you want to partner up with me? Really don't want to be alone y'know?" Grabbing a weasel he petted it. " It's ok little guy, you're safe, I think I'm going to call you Dash." Okay he was all suited up and ready to go into the maze.
Ash nodded. What if one of them got hexed? "Partners. I don't want to be alone either." Dying alone was one of her biggest fears. She looked at the weasels. "Self-preservation and Dash are going to protect us today. Don't look at whatever is in there. And don't look at the alliance people either. We are going to need our fingers and teeth later." She took a deep breath. Her guardian angel was going to protect her today, right? Like it always did? "She ought to cast aguamenti, or someone do it. It would wash the blood out." As for herself, she cast a couple spells to make her mirror bigger, her armor softer and more durable, and all of it SMELL BETTER AND FIT BETTER. Jeez.

Last edited by astrocat; 01-10-2021 at 03:15 PM.