View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 01:02 AM   #127 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

The fifth year watched all the drama unfold. She really was already tired of The Hoods and them attacking students for their opinions or whatever but she was also wise enough to keep to herself. The scream startled her so much that she jumped a bit. Her wits returned in time to see the dragon assaulting a Hood before making its way to the Castle. As much as Williamson was angry, Claudine had to give him props for taking care of his students. She admired him for that.

Yes. The lesson. The girl had almost forgotten about it for a moment. With the arrival of the crates, she surveyed the contents. But the last crate? It had her falling in love. Sorry, Heath. “They’re so cute!she whispered to him before going to suit up with the padding and helmet. Needless to say Claudine struggled a bit to put the padding on. Hello, she’d never used them or anything similar before. But determined she was, and everything fell into place perfectly. Claudine then grabbed a pair of black shades and mirror. All that was left now to secure was a weasel.

The first weasel she came across was chosen. “Hi,’’ Claudine told it softly. “It’s nice to meet you. I wish you could tell me your name if you have one.’’ But since that wasn’t possible… “I’ll call you Charlie.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺