View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 12:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Finneas gently closed the door and made quick work to lock it physically and with a series of spells. "SHHHHhhh, they'll hear you!" With the little strength he had in him, he turned to look at the young Mr. Stover with a sense of urgency. Usually, his first instinct would be to inquire more, to ask Mr. Stover to elaborate and share his feelings. At the moment, however, they had much larger concerns.

It was only then that he turned back around, wand back up in the air to cast a few more spells. First, an imperturbable charm, then a Room-sealing spell, and finally a muffliato charm incase there were others outside. He was an awkward noodle of a man and terribly weak in his current state, but his spellwork still remained unmatched.

"D-did anyone follow you here, Mr. St-stover?" Finneas asked with a hushed voice. Still he looked ever-so urgent as he turned toward the young man again. His heart once more dropping at the sight of the word printed on his forehead.

Again he twitched uncharacteristically, limping over to his desk and rummaging through his messy drawers only to pull out a bottle of Murtlap Essence.
...Moose followed with his eyes as Professor Schmoe did some wand work, and cast some spells around the whole Office. You might have colored him impressed if he hadn't already stated that he hated magic. He readjusted himself in the beanbag to be in less of a fetal position and sat a little more upright though still slouched in the shoulders and his hands in his lap. Then he followed Schmoe's movements. He was limping and he was sure he just saw him twitch too. Also his voice, it sounded so weak. "What's that?" He asked in a quieter voice taking into consideration the shushing he got when he came in. eyeing bottle that was in the Professor's hand. He wasn't gonna take anything he didn't know what it was.

"and, no. No one followed me here." He only really rushed toward the office door once it was in eye shot but the pain of the LIAR mark on his forehead still hurt a bit even after Defense Against the Darks Arts ended so that did slow him down a little bit.