View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 12:39 AM   #126 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Ash was horrified as somebody got BEAT UP WITH MAGIC. "Insane," she said quietly, almost inaudibly, as she turned to get on her gear. She put on the armor and some dark blue sunglasses. She picked up a weasel and tried to sooth it. "Shhhh, it's okay. You're the safest one of all of us. I think I'll call you 'self-preservation'. It works, because you could save my life today." She grabbed the biggest fragment of mirror she could find. Taking deep breaths, she looked around for a partner. Was Ash the only one who thought this was a death trap?

Tadhg looked horrified seeing the girl get hurt by magic, she didn't look too good at all, he winced seeing her fingers before she put them into her pockets. These guys weren't playing around, and that was proof right there. He was honestly aftsid to move or do anything else without order,he was relieved when Williamson that class would go on and get the supplies they needed. Walking over towards the box he grabbed padding and put it on before grabbing a pair of green sunglasses putting them on and a piece of mirror.

"Hey Ash you want to partner up with me? Really don't want to be alone y'know?" Grabbing a weasel he petted it. " It's ok little guy, you're safe, I think I'm going to call you Dash." Okay he was all suited up and ready to go into the maze.