View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 11:43 PM   #127 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Don't you dare praise that. Don't you dare praise him! You immoral sanctimoniousness piece of Wizard Trash! The only reason he gave that answer was because of his pure dislike of just one individual Muggle. He tucked his hands into his robes pockets and tightened his fists together. But on the outside he nodded to Rosier curtly.

He was relieved when Ashley was released, though still mad at her too.

Then they were suddenly somewhere else. They were out of the castle! What was going on!? Wait the dummies got all dressed up? Damn, they weren't really out were they?! Moose listened carefully to the instructions and turned his attention to the Dummies.

Of course Rosier was the real dummy. They were supposed to imagine these as Muggles, but Moose would instead look at them as Headmaster Rosier. Yes even the smaller looking ones in carriages. Those were just tiny immobile Rosiers. He found one dummy with a carriage, and with a triangular motion with his wand and the intent to make the bigger Rosier dummy BLOW UP, Moose spoke "Bombarda!" and sent a spell right it's way, though it was off target by just a bit!