View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 03:15 AM   #114 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Well done, Grantham. It's almost enough to have me overlook your unfortunate status. It's methodical and the kind of thinking we subscribe to.

Almost enough to overlook her unfortunate status. Bernie had nearly forgotten that his man already knew her, already knew too much about her probably. He'd been here all last year then, really. This was REAL. This was... this was disturbing. She was almost shaking with newfound anxiety as the scene turned into a beautiful, peaceful moment that they were supposed to destroy.

Because of course, of course that was today's activity. The complete and utter destruction of the Muggle way of life.

"Where is this, Brighton?" she murmured to herself, looking around with big, sad eyes. She already knew the spell bombarda and frankly felt proficient at it, since it more or less did the same thing as confringo but with more... er, heat.

Bernie still squared up to a dummy (NOT one with a baby) and took a deep breath, picturing the face of the new Headmaster instead of the clothed dummy. "Bombarda," she cast levelly, quickly and confidently making the triangle motion.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind