Thread: Portfolio: My Patronus Is My Art
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 02:31 AM   #20 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default I did INKtober. Wooo boy is this gonna be a hefty one.
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

So doing this back in October was a major deal for me. I had said to myself since this INKtober trend start in 2016 that I would try my hardest to get one done. I had tried to get to it in 2019 but motivation didn't hit me as well as it did last October. Th was when SEEKtober took place and seeing everyone else sharing their work I had to do the same. So to all the other Artists of Snitchseeker, and to the members who encouraged me and showed love to the Art as I shared it on Twitter. I cannot thank you enough, and I wanted to share it with you all again.

SPOILER!!: October 1st 2020
Fish: I was pretty excited with having a go with Fish first. As a kid my Grandfather would take my siblings and I to Lakes or Ponds when we visited him in Ohio and we would catch so many Large Mouth Bass.

SPOILER!!: October 2nd 2020
Wisp: So it took me a bit to think of something for "Wisp" I'm still a bit confused with what I chose to do an eye, but that decision stuck with me. Looks wispy though, don't it?

SPOILER!!: October 3rd 2020

Bulky: Heh, okay. First of the creepy ones. So I drew a lot of Dragon Ball Z when I was a teenager. I really figured out how to draw muscles thanks to Akira Toriyama. The 2nd one is just based on the question "What does his other arm look like?"

SPOILER!!: October 4th 2020
Radio: Check out the Pokemon Drawings I did up top. Electivire has been a favorite since it was revealed, and I nickname them "Radio" in my games. Because Electric Type and Radios run on Electricity....let's move on.

SPOILER!!: October 5th 2020
Blade: Have you SEEN Critical Role?! How could I not draw Captain Fjord Tusktooth and his Star Razor Sword!?

SPOILER!!: October 6th-9th 2020
Oof okay 1st of 3 4-in-1 page. Bare with me.
Rodent: I'm sorry. It's another creepy one. I could have just drawn a Hamster or something. It's not my fault! Halloween makes you think of scary things...okay?!
Fancy: This was about the time Jim Carrey portrayed Joe Biden on SNL and I just thought to myself. Old Jim Carrey in a suit. That's an excuse to draw him for "Fancy".
Teeth: Bet you thought it was worm or something Beetlejuice related!? HA gotcha!
Throw: It's funny because he looks like he's worried about being thrown into the Sandworm's mouth. I have a dark sense of humor

SPOILER!!: October 10th & 11th 2020
please excuse the poor excuse of a layout for these two drawings.
Hope: It's Takeru (TK) from Digimon. Crest of Hope and all that Jazz.
Disgusting: Look I understand if you'd rather look at me misspelling "Disgusting" than to look at the Disgusting drawing. I totally get it.

SPOILER!!: October 12th 2020
Slippery: Bit of a story here. That's my brother taking a faceplant on a grind rail while skiing. He was 12, He's okay. The photo being taken at that very moment was just fate.

SPOILER!!: October 13th 2020
Dune: It's not Timothée Chalamet, and that's okay.

SPOILER!!: October 14th 2020
Armor: I loved the design of the Armor in Dragon Age: Inquisition.

SPOILER!!: October 15th 2020
Outpost: You can't convince me that the Kame House in Dragon Ball Z wasn't like a base of Operation for a while in this Anime.

SPOILER!!: October 16th 2020
Rocket: I had always wanted to trying drawing The Rocketeer. This was the moment to do it!

SPOILER!!: October 17th 2020
Storm: Not gonna lie. I had to try like 3 or 4 different drawings before settling on this fellow. I do enjoy the shapes to it all.

SPOILER!!: October 18th-21st 2020
Trap: It's a Mimic. From Dungeons and Dragons. Don't want to get caught in this trap.
Dizzy: That there is Mel Brooks in High Anxiety, obviously.
Coral: Look I backed myself into a corner when I made this one a 4 drawing page. We've all got some drawings we wish we could hide forever.
Sleep: Dream from the Sandman comics by Neil Gaiman.

SPOILER!!: October 22nd 2020
Chef:The two best Chefs I know cooking together.

SPOILER!!: October 23rd 2020
RIP: Look, we all cried watching Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Errr... I mean it's a terrible day for rain.

SPOILER!!: October 24th-27th 2020
Dig:Yeah, I hate Governor Ratcliffe too.
Buddy: What's your favorite color?
Hide: Escaping into a vent? That's not sus.
Music: The greatest musician to have graced the earth with me at the same time, Serj Tankian.

SPOILER!!: October 28th-31st 2020

Float: Have you seen the music Video for Float by Flogging Molly? You should go watch it.
Shoes: I dislike drawing shoes, but I did my best here.
Ominous: Everything about Over The Garden Wall is secretly ominous.
Crawl: Lobstrocity from The Dark Tower. They crawl, and they're dangerous lobsters. Kind of like Evil Mackled Malaclaws.